The Slider Revolution plugin allows you to create an unlimited number of sliders and set them anywhere you want on the page within the necessary widget.
Check the following links for more information regarding the Slider Revolution functionality:
How to edit slider elements
In order to customize your slides, first, go to Slider Revolution > Slider Revolution in your admin dashboard menu, and open one of the slides you want to edit.
Edit text of a particular slider element, by double-clicking on it. Use
tag to break the line.
How to change the background image of a slide?
Open the required slide, and under the Main Background, tab select the Main/Background Image from the Media Library.
Add Slider Revolution via Shortcodes
You can add sliders to your page using shortcodes in Visual Composer. You can either use the Slider Revolution plugin shortcode or select the Slider shortcode and choose slider engine – Slider Revolution.
Add Slider Revolution via Widgets
Alternatively, you can also add Slider Revolution via widgets:
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress dashboard menu.
- Locate the Slider Revolution widget and drag and drop it to any of the available widget sets. Specify the necessary parameters and click “Save”. See the example below.
- Navigate to the page on which you want your slider to appear, and enable the necessary widget area on the Widgets tab. For example, let’s activate Slider in the “Header Widgets” section.
- Once it’s finished click “Update” and “Preview Changes” to see how it will look on the front end.
Slider Revolution WordPress Themes
Revolution Slider is a premium plugin available for download on Envato (CodeCanyon) for $59.00 USD. However, did you know that there are some WordPress Themes that include this plugin for free. So, you just pay for a theme and a rev slider goes bundled free of charge. And it is not a Slider Revolution nulled or cracked. It’s a fully functional premium version of the plugin.
Moreover, it receives regular updates and comes with premade free Slider Revolution templates that one can use right away.
Here are some Slider Revolution WordPress themes.
1. Helion – Creative WordPress Theme
2. Jacqueline – Beauty WordPress Theme
3. Rumble – Sports WordPress Theme
4. Craftis – eCommerce WordPress Theme
5. Blabber – Blog WordPress Theme
All these WordPress templates can be downloaded with the bundled fully functional Slider Revolution. It does not require a license key or activation code. But one can edit and customize Slider Revolution templates with ease.