Elementor is a very popular WordPress plugin. By using this plugin, you can build a website by just dragging and dropping the elements. This product is available in two versions named Elementor Free and Pro. Here, we are going to have a deep comparison between Elementor Free vs Pro and will look at the aspects where these two types of software differ.
Comparison between Elementor Free vs Pro
It is available in two versions, Free and Pro, having the same Elementor Pros and Cons. Although the Pro version is an add-on to the Free version. This means that all the features of the Free version are included in the Pro version of the Elementor. The major features that you may find in common between these two versions are:
- Drag and Drop Building: It is the very basic feature that is available with both the version. Both versions support the creation of web pages by just dragging and dropping elements. And the best thing is that for this you don’t need to have any coding knowledge.
- Responsive Editing: Elementor free and Pro also supports responsive editing. You can create pages responsive to various kinds of devices.
- Amazing available resources: With the free version, you are also supplied with over 30 widgets and 40 templates. All these things are also included in the Pro version.
- Build amazing landing pages: With both of these versions, you can also create amazing landing pages for your website.
So, these are the major features that you can enjoy with both versions of the Elementor WordPress Plugin. Although there are some additional features that are only accessible with the Pro version. These features are mentioned in further sections.
Features of Elementor Pro Version
By opting for the Pro version of Elementor, you can enjoy a lot of benefits. Major ones out of them are:
- Supports more websites: With the Pro versions, you can create up to 1000 websites with a single subscription.
- More Resources: In comparison to the free version, the Pro version provides more resources. With this version, you are supplied with over 300 templates plus 40+ widgets.
- Theme builder: Elementor also supports theme building. By using this feature you can create your own theme or can customize the existing ones.
- Design 404 pages: Have you ever think of having a designed 404 page. Well with the Pro version of the Elementor, you can design the Pro version as per your requirements.
- Ecommerce supported: With this version, you can easily set up an online store as it supports a lot of eCommerce features. You can also easily create a pricing table for your store with help of a pricing table or Widgets.
- Supports form creation: Elementor Pro comes with a variety of custom form templates. With the help of these templates, you can set up online Contact Forms, Subscription Forms, Login Forms, and a lot of kinds of forms.
- Integrations: This version also supports the integration with various other plugins and platforms like MailChimp, ConverKit, GetResponse, ReCaptcha, etc. All these tools can ease the work of doing business for you.
- Others: Besides all these major features, there are a lot more features that are linked to this version like the addition of share buttons, social media integration, etc.
So, these are the various features that are accessible only if you opt for the Pro plan of Elementor.
Elementor Free or Pro: Which is Better?
So far we have compared all the features of both of these versions and on the basis of that,
- If you are just a beginner or want Elementor for just learning purposes then it is better to start working with the Free version.
- The free version is nice but lacks a lot of tools that you made the need for making a professional-looking website. So, it is better to use the Pro version if you want to provide a sophisticated look to your website.