The products sold on the website are digital goods and cannot be “returned”. If you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact the Technical Support team to troubleshoot the problem. These are the cases when you are entitled to the refund:
- Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
If an item doesn’t work the way it should, we are obliged to promptly fix the issue by updating the item. An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund.
- Item has a security vulnerability
If an item contains a security vulnerability and can’t easily be fixed you would be entitled to a refund.
- Item support is promised but not provided.
In case you have a current support entitlement, and you are not provided that support in accordance with the item support policy, we will provide you with a refund.
- Item support extension not used
If you purchase an item support extension and request a refund of that extension before your existing item support expires we will reimburse you for the cost of the item support extension.
- Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
Refund is not given in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply change your mind
- You bought an item by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed from the website (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Please send your refund requests at email@example.com The manager in charge will consider all the provided details and get back to you via email.